A whiter skin can give you an extra edge than the others in terms of beauty and style. Who doesn’t want to stand out from the others and get a bit extra attention, right? A whiter skin gets that attention for you.
Trust me, a whiter skin catches the eye 100 times faster than a bit darker skin. So if you want to whiten your skin, then there are many things that you can do. But if your skin is a bit darker genetically but you still want to appear whiter, then we have some tricks for you too.
So let’s talk all about on how to whiten your skin and how to appear whiter.
First we’ll talk about how you can whiten your skin. It’s actually quite easy. There are some simple things which you can do to whiten the skin. Let’s check them out.
- Lemon Water: Well, lemon lime water is an excellent skin whitening agent. It slows the aging process, reduces blackheads and wrinkles. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, thus it acts as a natural bleach. The acidity in the lemon whitens the skin.
- Potato: Massage your face with a slice of a potato. It will red marks, blemishes and it will whiten your skin.
- Dark chocolates contain flavonoids and cocoa polyphenols. Both of them are very good antioxidants to whiten your skin. The dark chocolates also give your skin texture and UV resistance. So do eat dark chocolates.
- Drink a lot of water: This keeps the cells of your skin moisturised and lively which gives your skin extra glow.
- Papayas are rich in antioxidants. They also contain a very special enzyme called papain. Papain can get rid of dead cells and skin impurities. So eating papayas or simply applying it on skin can give you a whiter and fairer skin.
- Besides these, there are a lot of skin whitening products available in the market. You can always try them but make sure they are from a reputed manufacturer, ensure the quality and suits your skin.
Now there are a few tricks which can make you appear whiter. These are pretty simple too. They are just about two things. The dresses you wear and the cosmetics you use.
- If you want to appear whiter, then go for darker color dresses. If you wear light color dresses with a slightly darker skin, then you’ll appear even darker.
- When coloring your hair, don’t go for blonde colors. Go for the darker shades instead. Dark brown, black these colors will make you appear whiter.
- When wearing lipstick and nail polishes, use dark shades there too, like magenta, dark red, chocolate and so on. Wearing a darker lipstick will not only make your skin appear whiter, but also give your smile an extra edge by giving a whiter appearance of your teeth.
So, all ladies out there looking to attain a whiter skin or wanting to appear whiter, these tips and tricks are only for you. Try them and give yourself a better appearance.